Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Nonnie!

Baker and I squeezed in an end-of-summer trip before school begins and before we begin painting, packing and moving into our new house. We went to Paris to celebrate my mother's birthday. (My mother is "Nonnie" in case you missed that detail in previous blog entries.) Shona and I hosted a luncheon for the birthday girl and 12 of her friends today. Big success! She and Baker color coordinated (which I thought was fabulous) and I was determined to get a cute picture. Baker was not cooperative -- but whatever. The pictures are cute in spite of his two-year-old attitude. They were taken in Shona's backyard. Baker fed the fish in the Koi pond about fifteen times before we left today. Here's hoping they're not floating tomorrow morning...and if they are, I'm blaming it on global warming.
This is what a disgruntled muse looks like.
This is my Southern Living moment of the week.

No comments: