Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog Blather

I had five minutes this morning and went to a blog to entertain myself. Since I know you probably won't take the time to check out the blog, and since I don't want my "readers" under the age of 17 to read some of the adult language found in the blog, I'm not going to include a link. If you're curious just email me and I'll share the info. I've inluded a few highlights from post: It Takes a Village: Questions for Other Parents. Enjoy...and if you don't then we probably shouldn't be friends anymore.
=======================================
How many times can a grown man watch "The Sound of Music" with his daughter before he completely loses his sanity?

What are the future ramifications if a young girl watches "The Sound of Music" 43,287 times between the ages of two and four? Will she want to move to Austria? Pursue a career in child services?
Abandon a career in the nunnery?

If you are otherwise happy with your nanny, should it matter that her cellphone's ringtone is Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me?"

If a little girl in the playground keeps pushing your adorable daughter to the ground, is it acceptable to give her an eating disorder? Or should I just confuse her by threatening to kick her in the nuts?

Am I the only one who listens patiently to other people's boring parenting stories, waiting until they're done so I can tell my own boring parenting stories?

What lasts longer? That fresh new baby smell or that fresh new car smell? I'm just wondering because my car still smells pretty good but my daughter's feet smell like vinegar.

Sometimes I think it really does take a village.

No comments: