Wednesday, January 30, 2008

School is Now in Session

School day! OK...several people have asked (thank you for reading the blog) so...here's the deal...Baker goes to school two days a week Wed/Thurs at First United Methodist Church on Boulder (downtown Tulsa). Our commute is about five minutes. The school is very nice - cute murals everywhere, lots of play spaces, toys, climbing equipment, etc. There is even a crossing guard - which really made an impression on Baker. I picked him up early because my parents are in town and he was not ready to leave. Certainly a good sign... I had to send a lunch which was totally earthy and weird. I hope the other kids don't tease him for eating a pita sandwich... I'll probably breakdown and send Little Debbies in a week or two. Until then, hummus for everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: