Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday in New York

We have had the most perfect day today. We kicked things off with coffee and breakfast at Grey Dog Coffee Company - a great local place on Carmine St. Kevin stops there everything morning for coffee and now I know why. It is quaint and cozy and just right. The first two photos were take outside the shop. We found a new playground on our way back to the apartment. Baker played outside and had fun watching a little boy fly his remote control dragonfly. The photo of Kevin was taken there. I had a photo of Baker but I had issues with loading it on the blog?! Anyway...the final photos were taken on Bleecker on our way back to our apartment. You can smell the Porto Rico coffee shop before you reach the door. It is situated next door to a funeral home. You've got to love NY... They have black Range Rovers that drive you to funerals. We spent the rest of the day napping and walking around SOHO. I'm going back to the Lucky store to buy Baker a new T-shirt. I can't resist. It's an early birthday present and it's on sale. I'm also in love with a pair of shoes we found for Baker (but didn't buy!) at the Camper store. We're now back at the apartment eating cheese, crackers and apples...I wasn't kidding about having the perfect day...








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nursery Coordinator, Grace Croseford said...

Hey Shelhamers!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures, you guys are having a great time I so jealous:) I'm at Central and me and Ms. Debbie (from Hand-in-Hand) were looking at your blog; Ms. Debbie says Hi,she sends her love, and says she misses you guys. She didn't know you guys had even left, but she's glad to see the blog up.
Thanks for the posts, and blog you later!

--Grace