Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wooooo Pig Sooooie!

Let's Call Those HOGS!! Baker's school celebrated Razorback Day today. He wore his Darren McFadden jersey (and new Converse sneakers.) (I mention the jersey like I know what I am talking about...I had a brief education about players, jerseys, etc. earlier this week when I forked over too much $ for a 3T jersery...but that is another story...)
Baker looked adorable all decked out -- and so grown up! For the first time, it didn't make me sad that Baker looked like a big boy. All the kids looked adorable - and rumor has it that some "special visitors" are stopping by the school today to call the Hogs with everyone. I hope Baker does his "thing." It's adorable listening to his version of the cheer -- and even cuter hearing him say, "Wooo Pig Pooey!"



Posted by Picasa

No comments: